Sunday, May 25, 2014

5/25/2014

I decided to start blogging because I want to share everything that I have learned in the past year with everyone interested. I am here to give you that SECRET to getting fit fast and keeping it off. Are you ready to hear the secret that body builders, models, actresses and everyone else that has that body that you always dreamed of does to stay fit.... the secret is... There is no secret! The only way you are going to get that body is Hard Work, motivation, WILL POWER, priorities and did I mention Hard Work?? If you do not have all of these, and want the easy way out... don't waste your time reading my blog. Oh and please let the rest of the world know when you finally find that secret!  I just want to say now that I am not writing this to offend anyone, if you are offended easily, my writing is not for you! I plan to be honest, blunt, and stern. That is what I needed and what worked for me! I needed someone to hold me accountable and say go ahead eat that cheesecake but pay for it later.

I have spent the past year working out 2 hours a day, 6 days a week and the big kicker... eating clean. Everyone always hears that it is 80% diet and 20% gym! It is sooo true! If you refuse to believe that, you will never reach your full potential.  You can spend 2 hours a day at the gym and will NEVER get those abs and butt you would die for, if you do not eat clean!

After people saw my "transformation" everyone had a million questions. I would tell them "eat healthy, eat healthy, eat healthy!" What I would hear is "oh I do." No offense, but coming from a 250 lb obviously overweight but other that that healthy person, I had a hard time believing that. I would ask them how many calories they eat a day, how many times a day they eat, types of food, etc. I always get 1 of 3 answers. 1. What they think I want to hear (but not what they actually do) 2. Complete lack of healthy food knowledge (this I can see) 3. Excuses right off the bat about why they can't or don't eat "like they should."

In my eyes, the only acceptable/understandable answer is #2. Answers 1&3 are impossible to motivate or educate bc they already know it all, but lack motivation and will power! Who will you be? Will you be the type that lies about what you eat or how often you work out? Will you be willing to sacrifice those yummy fatty foods for a short time to allow your body to feel better than it has ever felt and look better than ever? I hope so! I am 35 years old and feel better than I have ever felt. I have my days, trust me, but I have never once regretted this journey! Each day I am motivated to push my body further bc I know I can do it. 

SIDE BAR: I get so angry at all the haters who hate how they look, but refuse to make any change in their life to be healthier, but love to talk crap about 'vain fit people!'  I am really happy for you that you are happy and comfortable with your post baby body! Good for you! But I wasn't. I wanted to do something about it so I didn't look in the mirror every day and say "I used to be/I wish I was." If people spent half as much time taking care of themselves instead of trying to justify eating/being unhealthy, they would already be fit!

Anyway, I would love for you to follow my continued healthy journey! Do it for you, for your family, for a healthier life. Do it now while you can before it is too late. No Excuses! If I can do it, you can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment