Saturday, October 4, 2014

Update (3 Week Count Down)

Today has been a great day! My coach and I have been debating whether or not to wait and do the November show instead of the October show. Today we decided to keep October our focus and see what happens. 

I had a great day at posing practice. It has been great getting to know the other girls and make friends! It is so nice to talk to like minded women who are going through the same things I am going through. 

This week was tough (understatement)! I lowered my calories (a lot) and doubled my cardio. The results were worth it! After days like today, it reminds me why I do this. I am more determined than ever. Can't wait to see what this week brings! 

As always, thank you for your support! Your kind words on a tough day make all the difference in the world. 





No comments:

Post a Comment