Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Do you want to "CHANGE?"

I hear people tell me every day how they want to change. They want to eat better. They want to work out more. They want to be healthy. They want to set a better example for their children. They want to look in the mirror and be content. 

Sometimes I hear the same thing from the same people year after year. It makes me sad AND mad.  I hear all the excuses. ALL OF THEM. They are just that! Excuses. You give me an excuse and I will tell you how to get past it. I will show you an example of someone who has far more reason to quit or never start BUT did it anyway. Our society has got to get past their excuses and JUST DO IT!! If it is important enough to want to change it in the first place, it is important enough to not give up on. 

Easy was never guaranteed. Easy is sitting on the couch feeling sorry for yourself and making excuses on why you can't or don't have time for change instead of just doing it. 

I want to help you! I want to motivate you and push you! I want you to see how much better your life will be once you make the changes you want. So stop the excuses! Ask for help. Don't wait until tomorrow when you can talk yourself out of it or make up another excuse on why not to do it. Start Today! START NOW! You are important. You can do it. You just have to want it bad enough. 





No comments:

Post a Comment