Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Goals! Dilemma!

So I have been in a state of nothingness! We have all been there right? Between post competition/off season blues, "life drama," and a two week bout of bronchitis...I have kinda been in a funk. 

Not really sure where I want to go from here. I am still going to the gym 3-5 times a week, but it's not the same. I don't have that drive or ambition like I do when I have a definitive goal in mind. Mike asked me "why do you have to have a specific goal? Why can't your goal just be to look better than you already do?"

Honestly, I don't know. What I do know is that I want to do something! Another show? A triathlon (sprint)? A marathon? I do know that I do not like this nothingness. I need more. I want to try something new and better myself! 

My point in writing this a A) to let you know I have not fallen off the face of the earth and B) To let you know that we all go through this. It's normal. We have to find ourselves and find something that makes us happy. Then Do It! So here I go! Time to make a commitment and start reaching my next goal! 

I hope all is well with you and I really appreciate your texts and emails thanking me for the difference I have made in your life! Like I told Lisa...the hard work is all yours. I am just happy to provide useful knowledge and motivation! Keep it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment