Saturday, June 14, 2014

Rock in' Abs!

My favorite ab exercises:


These can be completed on their own or you can work them into your rest between sets. I would reccomend doing Abs no less than 3 times per week.


Hanging Leg lifts (w/ab straps if necessary)

Upside down sit ups. (hang from pull up bar)

Incline bench leg lifts with hip raise

Russian twists with 5-10 lb ball

3 sets of 1+ minute planks

Decline weighted sit-ups

Ball Pikes (add push up on chest/tri day)


Everyone has different goals. It is important to share your goals with people close to you and have someone hold you accountable. Here are my goals:


I am going to put on 10 lbs of muscle by Novemever!  I will do this by increasing my calorie and protein intake (still healthy calories), taking my supplements including creatine, and killing it at the gym 6 days a week.


Here are my new goal pictures:


My goal is to do another competition! 

What are your goals? I would love to hear!! Did you set a time frame? 

No comments:

Post a Comment